The Deemouth Business Centre occupies a site of four separate buildings comprising office/workshop and storage space at South Esplanade East on the banks of the River Dee.
Originally built as a marmalade/preserve factory in 1884 the site was later developed into fish houses and then into its current form in the 1960’s as offices/workshop spaces.
Currently the site offers spaces ranging from one person offices of 160 square foot to workshop spaces of 3050 square foot.
There is a private car park for 50 vehicles at ground level available, and permit free parking available on South Esplanade East and Sinclair Road.
“Cannot fault Gary and the team at CSFM. Any issues we have, are dealt with in a professional and timely manner. Our recent move went to plan and the newly outfitted office is exactly what we asked for.”Rebekka McLaughlin Oleochem Project Management Ltd